What does it take to succeed as a law student? This book will show you how. Voted one of the top 6 books that all future law students should read by The Guardian’s studying law website*, Letters to a Law Student is packed full of practical advice and helpful answers to the most common questions about studying law at University across every stage of taking, or thinking about taking, a law degree. Discover:
- Whether reading law at University is the right thing for you
- What law students do
- How to get the best marks in exams
- Tips on coping with the challenges of studying law
- What you can do with a law degree
- The way in which qualifying as a solicitor is set to change in the future…and much more.