This package includes MyLab Accounting.
The 11th edition of this market-leading text offers an accessible, effective introduction to key accounting and finance topics. With a focus on decision making, Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists teaches you how to apply your learning to real-world business scenarios.
- Step-by-step approach helps you master different topics without technical jargon
- Real-world examples provide opportunities to apply and develop techniques
- Activities and exercises integrated throughout the book help you understand the subject fully
- Focus on decision making prepares you for careers in business New to this edition
- Up-to-date coverage, including key changes to IFRS Standards and the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
- A greater number of activities
- New and updated real world cases help you to understand the theory in practice
- Increased emphasis on critical thinking – so important to employers
- Revised coverage of small business finance Join over 10 million students benefiting from Pearson MyLabs. This title can be supported by MyLab Accounting, an online homework and tutorial system designed to test and build your understanding. MyLab Accounting provides a personalised approach, with instant feedback and numerous additional resources to support your learning.
- A personalised study plan
- Usable either following chapter-by-chapter structure or by learning objective
- Worked solutions showing you how to solve difficult problems
- Limitless opportunities to practise Use the power of MyLab Accounting to accelerate your learning.
You need both an access card and a course ID to access MyLab Accounting.